Location / Regions:
- Corporate Offices: Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabi
Operation, Maintenance and Manpower Supply.
Operation, maintenance and manpower supply services for:
- Oil and Gas companies (especially Aramco)
- Industrial Facilities
- Educational Institutions
SSOC has a long and successful history of providing over US dollars 2 billion of operations and maintenance services.
In mid-2007 the company concluded its final government operations and maintenance contract and has restructured to shift its business focus from the government sector to the private sector, with particular emphasis on the provision of integrated operation and maintenance services to oil refineries, oil and gas production and processing facilities and petrochemical plants through alliances with its local and international partners.
To be a committed and respected company in its sector by insuring employee and customer satisfaction and good returns to the stakeholders.
To provide professional operation and maintenance services that offer added value to its customers.
- Two international airports and four domestic airports.
- Five Royal Saudi Air Force bases.
- Two seaports.
- Two universities.
- Ministry of Defense & Aviation headquarters complex.
- Meteorological & Environmental Protection Agency headquarters and outlying locations.
- Royal Commission – Jubail – power & telecommunication systems.
- Fire/rescue services for two international airports.
- United States Air Force – Logistics Support Group.
- US Army Corps of Engineers.
- King Fahd Causeway.
- Royal Guard Brigade./li>
- Three municipalities (municipal waste collection & cleaning services only).
Saudi Services and Operations Co.
P.O. Box 4225,
Al Khobar 31952
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
+966 (013) 887 1222
+966 (013) 882 2508