Location / Regions
Middle East Head Office:
- Abu Dhabi
- United Arab Emirates
- Al Khobar, Jeddah, Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
- Doha (Qatar)
- Kuwait City (Kuwait)
- Beirut (Lebanon)
- Muscat (Oman)
- Manama (Bahrain)
- Baghdad (Iraq)
- Midfield Terminal Complex, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Etihad Rail, UAE
- King Khalid Medical City, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Jeddah Stormwater Drainage Program, Saudi Arabia
- King Khalid International Airport Expansion, Saudi Arabia
- New Port Project, Qatar
- Al Wakrah Stadium, Qatar
- Doha Expressways Group 7, Qatar
- Mubarak Al Kabeer Port, Kuwait
AECOM is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government.
With approximately 45,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural, and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in more than 150 countries.
For over 60 years, we have been working in the Middle East to create a better tomorrow. Our multidisciplinary teams of talented professionals — scientists, engineers, designers, and planners — are united by a common purpose — to create, enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments.
Architecture, Building Engineering, Construction Services, Design + Planning and Economics, Energy, Environment, Government, Program Cost Consultancy, Program Management, Transportation and Water.