- Location / Regions:
Jeddah, Industrial City (Phase 2), Saudi Arabia.
To fulfill the requirements of the regional market for steel fabrication.
- Structural Steel
- Field Erected Storage Tanks
- Towers for Power Transmission & Telecommunication
- Poles for Power Distribution & Lighting
- Gratings (Panels / Customized)
- Cable Support Systems
- Pressure Vessels
- Seaport / EOT Cranes
- Geographic Coverage:
Middle East, Africa, Asia, America and Europe
Structural Steel Projects:
- Mesaieed IPP Project, Iberdrola (Spain) / Mesaieed Power Co., Qatar
- Shuqaiq IWPP Project, MHI (Japan) / SEC – ACWA Power JV, KSA
- Khurais KUC & KCC Packages, Snamprogetti (Italy) / Saudi Aramco, KSA
- Indiana Refinery Project, Selas Fluid Processing (US), Indiana, USA
- Recently Commissioned New fabrication facilities with state-of-the art Machineries.
- Achieved Total Production Capacity of more than 200,000 MT/Year.
- Established Full-fledged Engineering Support Office in India.
- Certified to ISO 9001:2000.
- Authorized to use ASME 'U' 'U2', 'A', 'PP', 'S' Stamps, National Board 'R' Symbol.