- Location / Regions:
Jeddah, Industrial City (Phase 2), Saudi Arabia.
To fulfill the requirements of the regional market for steel fabrication.
- Structural Steel
- Field Erected Storage Tanks
- Towers for Power Transmission & Telecommunication
- Poles for Power Distribution & Lighting
- Gratings (Panels / Customized)
- Pressure Vessels
- Geographic Coverage:
Middle East, Africa, Asia, America and Europe
Structural Steel Projects:
- Jazan Refinary Project , SK Engineering (Korea) / Saudi Aramco, KSA
- Refinery Revamp Project, Technip (France) / Sonatrach, Algeria
- Shaybah Increase Gas Handling Capacity Project, Samsung Engg (Korea) / Saudi Aramco, KSA
- Qatar Barzan Onshore Project, JGC Corp. (Japan) / Qatar Petroleum, Qatar
- New and Modern fabrication facilities with state-of-the art Machineries.
- Total Production Capacity of more than 240,000 MT/Year.
- Full-fledged Engineering Offices in Jeddah and India.
- Web access to clients for project execution piece by piece.
- Certified to ISO 9001:2000.
- Authorized to use ASME 'U' 'U2', 'A', 'PP', 'S' Stamps, National Board 'R' Symbol.